Thursday, August 19, 2010

A water leak!

We have had sooooo much fun here the last few days. Their was a pinhole leak in the pipe to the front bathroom shower. It was a small spray. We had it fixed. BUT, the wall board is WET. Capital letters WET. We had a company here that put dehumidifiers and an air filter in the bathroom and my closet. Oh yea, I had to empty my closet, it shares a common wall with the bathroom. The dehumidifiers and air filter had to be on for 72 hours straight. They make a lot of noise, and they are in our bedroom. The only bedroom with a bed. So we spent three nights at a nice Fairfield Inn. We are home now, the equipment is gone. The wall in the closet is dry but the bathroom still has two walls that are not dry and under the flooring is still wet.

Of course we have insurance and it will put it all right, but the time, worry and aggravation are the pits. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I'll look on the bright side . . . tomorrow my sister, Nina, is getting married.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I use the wrong "there/their/they're". Of course I only noticed it AFTER I posted it.

    ReplyDelete